I work with a range of visitor attractions including museums, galleries, parks, gardens and castles to care for, interpret and present their unique history.
Specialising in helping independent organisations with limited budgets, I offer the following useful mix of consultancy advice and practical help:
- Exhibitions: Researching, writing, designing, project-managing and installing exhibitions and displays
- Collections Management: Setting up, documenting, photographing and cataloguing collections
- Collections Care: Environmental monitoring, emergency planning, packing, displaying and storing collections
- Research: Collections-related research projects
- Volunteers: Advice on recruiting, working with and motivating volunteers, and training days for volunteers in subject-specific areas
I offer a free consultation to discuss your organisation's aims.
Why choose The Company Curator?
- I'm passionate about collections, exhibitions and volunteers.
- I have 21 years' experience working with collections, exhibitions and volunteers, enabling me to bring a wealth of knowledge and skills.
- I'm a fully qualified Museum Curator with an MA in Museology - the study of Museums, Galleries and Heritage.
- I specialise in working with smaller or independent organisations with low budgets - no multi-million pound projects here.
- I offer a free, no-obligation consultation.
- I work with you to negotiate an upfront project cost so there are no hidden surprises.
- The Company Curator is a fully insured Limited Company, so you're in safe hands.